Hi Taher & Eugen,

I came across this thread by accident while searching for something else, but I
wanted to say that what Taher suggests is possible and fairly easy to do. I
have an NRepl container & Clojure service engine I wrote a few years ago for
some older OFBiz codebases and that's basically the only way I interacted with
them. :)

I can locate them and post them on GitHub if you are interested - I believe the
code involved was very minimal.

Joe