Hi James,

It's a good idea, but question is, how to group ?
I have tested compound Widget for the POC VueJs, and I use it with one compound
widget file by resouceName (on a REST uri format point of view). In
example, 4 files: Example, ExampleItem, ExampleFeature, ExampleFeatureAppl
I'm waiting for more time using them to say if it's the correct group size or
not.

So I suggest to use compound Widget, but not convert all xml files immediately,
we need more developer experience to find the correct group size.

Regards,
Olivier