Hi Shi

I am sorry but I am not following it. By results, did you mean the result
of operations done on the View Entity or the definition of the View
Entities in JSON format? Also, since you mentioned PostgreSQL, would it be
database-agnostic and not limited to PostgreSQL?

An example JSON response will help.

Best Regards,
Girish