Good morning,

OFBiz is running fine in my laptop, so I suposse all necesary files must be ok.

I'm trying to configure OFBiz - Eclipse following
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Running+and+Debugging+OFBiz+in+Eclipse.
   At some point it is neccesary to add ofbiz.jar: "        Classpath
            Bootstrap Entries: JRE System Library
            User Entries: build/libs/ofbiz.jar from OFBiz project
                Don't forget to remove the entry "ofbiz (default classpath)"
else you may have a message "Can't find bundle for base name cache, locale
...""
But I can not find ofbiz.jar neither in build/libs/ofbiz.jar nor in any other
path. Cant you help me please?

Thanks.