Hi,

In OFBiz, OOTB you can order decimals of products. For instance you may want to sell half pizza. That is an user decision. The user may want to allow decimals by store or by product as shown in

https://github.com/apache/ofbiz-framework/blob/trunk/applications/product/src/main/java/org/apache/ofbiz/product/product/ProductWorker.java#L1204

We though should not be able to order a part of finished product like "Tiny Chrome Widget" (try 3.5 as mini is 3). You may notice that we have an issue in trunk and R18: see OFBIZ-11899. It works in stable demo and R17 locally.

We should set orderDecimalQuantity to false for all products data of FINISHED_GOOD, SERVICE, AGGREGATED, MARKETING_PKG_AUTO, DIGITAL_GOOD, ASSET_USAGE, etc. as can be seen in ProductSeedData.xml. Anyway it should be set on a product basis.

I think it's worth to do. Because it's demo data and would show to correctly set things. For a store which sells only not splittable products (which I guess is most of the time when using OFBiz ecommerce) then it's possible to set the same at the store level.

What do you think?