There was a good old time when this was available[1]. But with Gradle upgrades
these plugins were slowly abandoned by their creator, eg[2]

Some forks where done, eg[3][4]. Seems that their creators could not get PRs
merged. So I don't know how/if they are published and used.

I somehow actually answered to myself with

[2] https://github.com/eriwen/gradle-css-plugin/issues/58

I read it there and forgot:

   /<<If you try to use the plugin with Gradle 6 just by declaring it in the
plugin block it will not work.//
   //The change is actually fixed in master but without a release everyone is
forced to manually build the plugin by himself and import the jar the
   classpath.//>>/

So that's how people are poorly handling it :/