I did search but couldn't find anything using the HTML renderers.

OFBIZ-6281 [1] and its related issues lead me to believe that the package
should have been removed a while ago, particularly since HtmlScreenRenderer
appears to have been removed.

Michael, based on your comments I've created OFBIZ-11927 to deprecate the
HTML renderers.

[1] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-6281
[2] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-11927

--