Sure I'll, it's long ago but I still remember the difficulties ;)

Jacques

Le 27/08/2020 à 12:59, Suraj Khurana a écrit :
Thanks Jacques.

I have attached a patch at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-11926
Could you please review it?

TIA.

--
Best Regards,
Suraj Khurana

On Thu, Aug 27, 2020 at 3:38 PM Jacques Le Roux <
jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com> wrote:

James,

Seems you are not concerned. Because with OFBIZ-11958 you created
JsLanguageFilesMappingTransform.java.
And it's not, and does not need to be, generated by
JsLanguageFilesMappingCreator::createJsLanguageFileMapping

If you agree you need to put an ASL2 header in it.
And I'll revert
https://github.com/apache/ofbiz-framework/commit/707acc7d2744c32519aab67e78b8e0e293cb01d6/

TIA

Hi James, Suraj,

As it's documented inside
JsLanguageFilesMappingCreator::createJsLanguageFileMapping is used by the
createJsLanguageFileMapping service to "create
or update JsLanguageFilesMapping.java and JsLanguageFilesMapping.ftl
files."
This happens when we update the languages used by some JavaScript
plugins, notably those:
"/common/common-theme/webapp/js/jquery/ui/i18n/"
"/common/common-theme/webapp/js/jquery/plugins/datejs/"
"/common/common-theme/webapp/js/jquery/plugins/validate/localization/"
"/common/common-theme/webapp/js/jquery/plugins/datetimepicker/i18n/"
"/common/common-theme/webapp/js/jquery/plugins/select2/js/i18n/"

We then must manually run the createJsLanguageFileMapping service.

So we should not modify JsLanguageFilesMapping.java and
JsLanguageFilesMapping.ftl but modify
JsLanguageFilesMappingCreator::createJsLanguageFileMapping in order to
correctly generate them.
You both have recently modified JsLanguageFilesMapping.java or/and
JsLanguageFilesMapping.ftl.
Please review your changes in order to incorporate them into