+1

With an addition: we should do the implementation in a way that the user/password matching is implemented only once and used in both login methods (not just copy & paste into another method).

It might take some refactoring to pull these part out of the login event.

Best regards,

Michael Brohl

ecomify GmbH - www.ecomify.de