Hi All

Please note the meeting details for tomorrow's session -

Topic: REST Session #2
Time: Oct 7, 2020 04:00 PM Mumbai, Kolkata, New Delhi, 12:30 PM CET

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/2504311919?pwd=WHpkS2pCOEVNRi85Znczc2lMeHYvQT09

Meeting ID: 250 431 1919
Passcode: 4jmxz0

I have also prepared a POSTMAN collection
<https://www.postman.com/collection/> with API request examples that I'll
be walking you through. You can import it on your local workspace. Please
follow the link below.

https://www.getpostman.com/collections/5ef56c4f090b715112bc

Best,
Girish