Hi Tomek,

Your message has been moderated, else it would not have reached this
Mailing List.

Please subscribe to the mailing list, See why here
http://ofbiz.apache.org/mailing-lists.html.

You will get better support, people can answer you on the ML. The wider the
audience the better the answers you might get.

Also, it's more work for moderators who have to accept your messages as
long as you have not subscribed.

I would recommend you to ask such queries on the user mailing as the list
is intended for such a purpose.

Also, please share some more details about the OFBiz setup like the
version, environment, etc so that others may identify the issue and help
you better.

Thanks and Regards,
Aditya Sharma