Hello,

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-11927 refers to HTML renderers
which do not appear to be used anymore. James has confirmed this
observation.

I assume that we only need to keep the unused classes around in case they
are being used by a third party plugin, but we can at least mark them as
deprecated so that any such plugin authors might notice.

My question is what should the timing be for deprecation and removal?

My assumption would be that we can mark the HTML renderer classes as
deprecated in both trunk and the release 18 branch asap.

But when should we remove the unused HTML renderers? Is it okay to remove
them from trunk at the same time as marking them deprecated in release 18?
This would ensure they are removed from whichever release is planned to
follow 18.

Thanks,

Dan

--