HI,

I'm not on your PMC but I noticed something a little odd with this release .
Your LICENSE states:

This product bundles files from the "Birt" technology platform
(www.eclipse.org/birt/)
which are available under the "Eclipse Public License - v 1.0".
For details, see plugins/birt/webapp/birt/webcontent/birt/

However the EPL license is Category B and can't be included in a source
release. [1]

There's probably a good reason for this that I'm unaware of, and I've not
looked at this in detail. I just notice something odd, and I thought it best to
tell you. I'll leave it up to you if you want to do anything about it.

Kind Regards,
Justin

1. https://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html#binary-only-inclusion-condition