With the last commit [1] on the login page, I agree to use Helveticus as
default.

For the reading from right I will happy to improve this theme if some
people want to go on this way. An other word : all contribution are
welcome :D

Nicolas

[1]
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=ofbiz-framework.git;a=commit;h=4bb54a1d1cbe1ac78148cb9211fb992f05f66ce1