Hello,

I came up with a fix for https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-12660 ("I" becomes "ı" - dotless "i" - if locale = AZ or TR, which breaks a Less file path). I opened a PR : https://github.com/apache/ofbiz-framework/pull/521.

Basically, after lowercasing the theme id ("HELVETICUS", which becomes "helvetıcus" if locale = AZ or TR), I replace "ı" with "i".

Helveticus and Rainbostone are concerned (they both have a "I" in theme id, and both use a Less file which path definition involves lower_case Freemarker filter). I also cleaned up indentation in Header.ftl.

I would have preferred to provide a fixed locale (en-EN, instead of current user locale) to "lower_case" (which relies on "toLowerCase" method, which can take a locale as parameter), but this would be much more complicated (create a new Freemarker filter ?).

Regards

--
Florian Motteau
Co-entrepreneur Néréide