Hello team,

Hacktoberfest[1] is a yearly event by DigitalOcean to encourage people to
contribute to open source in October. It's a month-long event specially to
encourage new contributors. Four quality pull requests must be submitted to
public GitHub/Gitlab repositories in order to complete it.

In order to participate we will need the following actions (complete
guidelines here[2]):
1. Add the “hacktoberfest” topic to the repository to opt-in to
Hacktoberfest and indicate we’re looking for contributions.
2. Apply the “hacktoberfest” label to issues applicable for Hacktoberfest.

I propose to have Apache OFBiz participation in this event.

If no one is against it, I will move ahead with the process.

1. https://hacktoberfest.com/
2. https://hacktoberfest.com/participation/#maintainers

Thanks and Regards,
Aditya Sharma