Hi Cheng Hu,

welcome on board!

I have created your Jira account cshan, you should receive an email to reset your password.

Please give me a short notice when your Jira account is accessible, I will then assign you the contributor's role.

Please check you Confluence username: I was not able to assign you to the permissions because I cannot find anyone using the given username.

Happy contributing,

Michael Brohl

ecomify GmbH - www.ecomify.de