Hello,

As part of testing the porting of InventoryServices from minilang to
groovy, I have been working to better understand how permission-services
are used to protect execution of services in OFBiz.

I've written up my notes here - Implementing a Permission Service - OFBiz
Project Open Wiki - Apache Software Foundation
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Implementing+a+Permission+Service>

Please could you take a look and advise if there are any errors or
omissions you think should be addressed. Please also feel free to amend the
page as you see fit.

Also, any background/history to why a particular approach, workaround or
compromise might have been implemented would be really helpful.

Thanks,

Dan.

--
Daniel Watford