Hi Gil,

So we need to use single quotes instead of double quotes now in Groovy?

Thanks

Thank you very much Gil,

+1 for a big squash... after some reviews...

Jacques

Le 20/01/2023 à 15:53, gil.portenseigne a écrit :
Hello Devs,

That is with pleasure, that I managed to integrate into OFBiz framework
(no plugins yet) Codenarc, and that the build is successful under java
17.

https://github.com/apache/ofbiz-framework/pull/517#issuecomment-1398487745

I tried to isolate rule fixes in separated commits, there are a lot (133
commits), with some redundancy. But rebasing is not easy since files are
modified by several rule fixing.

Integration and unit test are ok. I did some manual testing when I got
some doubt, but it could be nice to have some more eyes on the subject.

After reviewing process, and if everything is fine, should we commit
that as a big squash ?

WDYT

Regards,

Gil