Hi Daniel,

It's used in ImageCrop.ftl. Itself used in <screen name="ImageCropping"> inside
ImageManagementScreens.xml
There is a <request-map uri="ImageCropping"> and a <form name="ImageCropping" inside ImageManagementForms.xml related to <request-map uri="CropImage">, etc.

I guess it's used to resize images but it does not seems to work well (at least
a jpg file was blurred)

This was initially put in in 2010 : https://s.apache.org/ak8s6 (can be seen in
https://markmail.org/message/udi25j4wyqyrowcu)
Not sure of the current quality....