Hi,

After the message I sent with subject "OFBiz 22.01 - Eclipse - Issues on setting up
a debugging environment.":
https://lists.apache.org/thread/yxmdxy81ywwhldg8ml4foqls5df0hy8s
I applied Leila's advice, I tried many things at the point that I can't
remember all. But here are the main ones.

I use last versions of Eclipse (2023-03) and Groovy plugins (5.0)
The issue I'm still fighting is not working breakpoints in Groovy files.

To test, I put a breakpoint at CommunicationEventServices.groovy[489],
and launchsendEmailDated service from Webtools

As breakpoints in Groovy are not working, I put one ahead in
GroovyEngine.java[110].
From then, using F5/F6/F7 keyboard keys, I can get into
CommunicationEventServices.groovy::sendEmailDated

Before that, the issue I crossed was that I could not keep the relation,
manually done as proposed by Eclipse, to the source .
BTW, that's what I was actually using before (JDK 17? Eclipse version?, etc. I
don't know)
when I wanted to debug Groovy with breakpoints (already long ago).

So I added the "**/*.groovy" "Script Folder" using theĀ  option "Configure Workspace
Settings..." of the "Groovy Compiler" project properties.
Once that done the Groovy source relation stayed.

But still the breakpoint at CommunicationEventServices.groovy[489] does not
stop the process. I have to get there using the F6 key.

I shared that in the hope that someone does better and can share.

TIA