Hello,

Over the last few months we have been experiencing more frequent restarts
of the VM used to host our demo sites. This triggers an alert email to a
few of us and someone has to access the VM to manually restart the demo
sites.

Since the demo-next and demo-trunk sites are hosted in docker containers,
we recently applied some configuration changes to restart those containers
at VM start up.

LAZY CONSENSUS

Following a recent commit to the release18.12 branch to build release and
snapshot container images of OFBiz 18.12.x, this email thread is to
establish if we have a lazy consensus to use those snapshot container
images to host the demo-stable site.

Using a container to host the demo-stable site means we can employ the same
configuration used on the demo-next and demo-trunk stites to restart the
demo-stable site following a restart of the VM.

If we have a lazy consensus, I will look to amend the demo-trunk site to be
hosted by a container in about 7 day's time.

Thanks,

Dan.

--
Daniel Watford