Le 06/12/2023 à 22:02, Eugen Stan a écrit :
Hi,

La 06.12.2023 18:01, Jacques Le Roux a scris:
Le 06/12/2023 à 15:32, Eugen Stan a écrit :
I need help with that one since I don't know how to run itests in IDE to debug

Hi Eugen,

I answered you at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-12726

Merci Jacques :) .
It seems all integration tests are passing for my branch.

Please let me know your feedback and what will it take to have the PR merged.

Once that is done I would like to focus on fixing the tests for JDK17 and see
what will it take to get OFBiz on JDK21.

Once the datafile is published (being optimistic) I would like to work on some CLI tooling to import data in OFBIz. Alternative to current gradle / WebTools tooling.

I'll have a look ASAP, ie not before next week...

Cheers