Hello,

Is there an official released version of REST API’s for the accounts
portion of Ofbiz or is it up to each developer to expose the services they
require?

Perhaps I’m missing something but I have installed the rest-api plugin and
there are no services other than a sample findProductById.

We would like to automate an interface from another application that would
add A/R invoices, A/P invoices, and GL Transactions and then read things
like customer A/R balances back. We have an existing interface using a REST
API and would like to reuse it as much as possible.

If there is no distribution with services included, is there any documented
walk through of how to add services?

The videos I’ve seen online are very hard to see/understand.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks,

James

*James David*

jam...@jonasmetals.com

--

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY: This email and any files transmitted with
it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or

Jonas Metals Software is a D.B.A.
company under Jonas Software UK Holdings, LLC.
125 E. County Line Road,
Suite 130, Warminster, PA 18974. We are part of the Jonas Software group of
companies.

We use Google Workspace and this email has been sent using
Gmail.