Hi San,

Most of the Freemarker templates like Week.ftl  (not Week.tpl) are not part of the common-theme. Because they are not common but specific to some applications. For instance Week.ftl is only used by workeffort and humanres. So it's not a simple task to adapt it to your own theme. Sincerely out of the blue I'm not sure how to do that. I'd certainly try to see the content of common-theme and how generic templates are used. Though unrelated to your request CcYears.ftl could be an example to follow as a start.

HTH

Jacques