Hi Bilgin

It wasn't directly targeted at you, it just reminded me that I had been
meaning to send a post like this to the list.

My point still stands in your case though, I read your initial comment but I
didn't look at the edited one.  For all I know you only changed one word but
the only way to find out is to stare at the email comparing each sentence
until I figure out what has changed.

I think it's better to post a new message saying something like, "Sorry I
missed sending the last two sentences, here is the entire message."

Regards
Scott