Jacques

De : "Jacques Le Roux" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

OK I do it

Jacques

De : "Adrian Crum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Oops, I just found it. That one slipped in there somehow. That method should
use the permission service.

Adrian Crum wrote:

I don't see any permission checking logic in AcctgTransServices.xml. I
refactored it to use the permission service.

Jacques Le Roux wrote:

Seems that we are on the same page, I will change also
AcctgTransServices.xml  accordingly. As I can't see any problems with
this I
will do it right now...

Jacques

De : "Adrian Crum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

The accounting component services use the ACCTG_ATX_CREATE
permission. Properties files should be
updated accordingly.

Jacques Le Roux wrote:

Thanks Adrian

But I'm afraid it's not the case.

Because,
1) I updated this instance this morning and did an ant clean-all
this afternoon and re-created a new Postgres DB this afternon
2)
  a) Have a look at AcctgTransServices.xml and
SecurityEntityLabels.properties for ACCOUNTING_ATX_CREATE
  b) AccountingSecurityData.xml for ACCTG_ATX_CREATE

You may even try to search for "ATX_CREATE" in all files ;o)

It seems to me that ACCOUNTING_ATX_CREATE should be replaced by
ACCTG_ATX_CREATE. I would like to know what the community prefer

as

I need this to commit changes from POS.

BTW I wonder if we should kept POS SecurityGroupPermission in
PosSecurityData.xml or we should not better put them in

corresponding

basic applications (we should find a common name for applications in
applcations dir, I'm not sure if basic is the right word).

Thanks

Jacques

Jacques,

Do a clean and re-run install. You have mixed seed data.

-Adrian

Jacques Le Roux wrote:

I wonder why there are 2 _ATX_CREATE permissions

ACCOUNTING_ATX_CREATE Create general ledger accounting transaction
and entries.
and
ACCTG_ATX_CREATE : Create general ledger accounting transaction
and entries

Is there a reason or is this a duplicate as I suppose ?

Thanks