It seems a lot of work for simple solution
how about app-mainDecoratorLocation
then if someone want to use their own decorator it will still work.
they just define each app-mainDecoratorLocation  in their web.xml
it either points to the original location or their customer decorator.

Chris Howe sent the following on 12/17/2007 2:01 PM: