BJ Freeman wrote:
Oh.. well I did.
and got all sorts of errors because I has not included what that
application expected for its decorator.

and I could not find a way to use the app specific information for each
app in my main-decorator.

which started me down the road to app-mainDecoratorLocation

Most main-decorators don't have app-specific information in them. They pretty much all set up the same context variables and such. You will need to add <action> elements for each of the app's UI labels properties files and any other app specific things (like the party manager java script and stylesheet mentioned earlier).

So, there is some effort involved and a few additional lines of code in your custom app main-decorator, but the tradeoff is not having to re-design screens.