Jacques, BJ,

after having read the comments in the issue and the commit logs I really don't understand what was the bug and how this patch is going to fix it.
Please, see my comments below:

Jacques Le Roux wrote:
David,

1. I had already refactored the code, please see trunk rev. 605190 and
release4.0 rev. 605189. BTW there are tons and tons of such
bad code formating eveywhere in the code...

This is an exaggeration and by the way this is not a good reason for adding new ones

2. I let BJ answer, personally I would put false but I did not know why BJ put
this so I let it.

This is alone a good reason to not commit in the trunk and release branch.

3. I even could have rewritten it
        "TRUE".equals(testReq.toUpperCase()) ? true : false;
    but I did not thought it was such important

After a very quick look, in my opinion, the best code snippet was the one modified by the patch.

De : "David E Jones" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
1. Bad code formating
2. Makes the default true, is that what we really want?
3. If 2 is true then should use more compact and easy to read,
like if != false instead of if = true

-David

On Tue, 18 Dec 2007 11:37:55 -0000
A patch from BJ Freeman "Allows better testing of testmode from
propties file of
authorize.net" (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-1450) -
OFBIZ-1450

Modified:

ofbiz/trunk/applications/accounting/src/org/ofbiz/accounting/thirdparty/authorizedotnet/AIMPaymentServices.java

Modified:
ofbiz/trunk/applications/accounting/src/org/ofbiz/accounting/thirdparty/authorizedotnet/AIMPaymentServices.java
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/ofbiz/trunk/applications/accounting/src/org/ofbiz/accounting/thirdparty/authorizedotnet/AIMPaymentServices.java?rev=605186&r1=605185&r2=605186&view=diff
---
ofbiz/trunk/applications/accounting/src/org/ofbiz/accounting/thirdparty/authorizedotnet/AIMPaymentServices.java
(original) +++
ofbiz/trunk/applications/accounting/src/org/ofbiz/accounting/thirdparty/authorizedotnet/AIMPaymentServices.java
Tue Dec 18 03:37:47 2007 @@ -376,7 +376,15 @@ } private static
boolean isTestMode() {
-         return ("TRUE".equals((String)
AIMProperties.get("testReq")));
+       boolean ret = true;
+        String testReq = (String)AIMProperties.get("testReq");
+        if(testReq != null) {
+            if(testReq.equals("TRUE"))
+                ret = true;
+            else