This sounds like a good idea to me and the Entity is simple enough for me to
understand and approve, no suggestions.

Jacques

From: "Jacopo Cappellato" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
What about adding the ability to define mappings for GlAccountTypeId-->GlAccountId, within the context of an organization, specific for parties (or party groups/party classifications?) in a specified role?

The idea is to define a mapping like these:
* "sales invoice transactions for the customer party id 10001 are posted to the account id 999999"

* "sales invoice transactions for the customers with classification 'important customers' are posted to the account id 8888888"

* "purchase invoices transactions for supplier 120000 are posted to the account 876555"

We should define a new entity (entities?), but I'm not sure about the best layout; maybe:

PartyGlAccount:
 organizationPartyId (PK)
 partyId (PK)
 roleTypeId (PK)