Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert
HotWax Media
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com

o:801.649.6594
f:801.649.6595

On Dec 29, 2007, at 2:27 AM, Jacopo Cappellato wrote:

I've already proposed this before: moving the Agreement* stuff (screens, forms, CRUD services) out of the Accounting component. My initial plan was to move them to the Order component but now I think they should probably go into the Party component (where most of the Agreement entities are defined), even if some of the services/ screen are related to Agreement+Product information... (causing a dependency of some of the screens to the Product component).

What do you think is the best option?