xpingxu:
the link I used is the trunk version of ofbiz.
it is updated nightly.
I always check against the demo to verify my findngs.
Adrian:
it may be, but I have other Dropdowns that act the same way.
Like Y/N and all I see is
<select name="reasonEnumId" size="1"><option
so I am not addressing if the data should be there or not, but that when
the data is not there, the dropdown should be invisible.

xpingxu sent the following on 1/16/2008 4:25 PM: