Thanks BJ - I'll get this worked as soon as possible.

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert
HotWax Media

o:801.649.6594
f:801.649.6595

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 20, 2008, at 7:50 AM, BJ Freeman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

tim:
when I try to goto the back-end I get
https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/partymgr/control/main
instead of
https://demo40.hotwaxmedia.com/partymgr/control/main
I had to manually put in
https://demo40.hotwaxmedia.com/partymgr/control/main

as a side note: I notice the DB is not rebuilt or the seed and demo data
reloaded, atleast on the reboot I saw.

Tim Ruppert sent the following on 1/19/2008 8:58 PM:
This server is now up and reachable and will be rebuilt daily -
http://demo40.hotwaxmedia.com .  Thanks to everyone at HotWax and
Contegix who made this happen.

Cheers,
Tim