Hi David,

From: "David E Jones" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Jacques,

This is a good effort, but please to whack links too easily. You might  want to
verify with others that the sites really aren't
available,  like the interition.net ones I'm able to hit just fine.

I double checked by hand broken links reported by Xenu this morning, at least
these links are still broken :
http://hello2.cellularone.com/
http://www.channelinsider.com/
http://www.chocolatesecrets.net/index.htm
http://www.esalton.com/control/main
http://www.ofbiz.co.uk/
http://www.sykesdevelopment.com/

I'm not surprised by the last 2 ones as Andrew (Sykes) is anymore involved in
sykesdevelopment but has co-created a new company :
"OpenEqual", I will investigate with Andrew as I can't no longer reach
http://www.openequal.com this morning

I will check a last time tomorrow and will clean definitively broken links.
They seems to alienate newcomers (at least from my
experience).

I will clean also the following broken links in a way or another
http://ofbiz.apache.org/services.html
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=referer

I have updated the Xenu report at http://www.les7arts.com/xenuReport.html

Jacques

For some, like the services.html page we should look around and see if  there
is a replacement in the wiki. The best page for that
is probably  the service providers page now on confluence (that was probably an
old  link that got missed).

Anyway, the main point is that this is a great thing to do, but don't  be too
aggressive with removing stuff and maybe also start
out by  commenting instead of deleting.

-David