Got same error for EcommerceUiLabels in a custom application at my end. I have included EcommerceUiLabels in the main-decorator of my application and its breaking with the same error.

Regards,
Mridul Pathak

Bilgin Ibryam wrote:
Hi Hans,

after your changes, i get the following error in Facility, Party, Order
applications:

org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ScreenRenderException: Error rendering screen
[component://party/widget/partymgr/CommonScreens.xml#main-decorator]:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Could not find resource bundle
[AccountingUiLabels] in the locale [] (Could not find resource bundle
[AccountingUiLabels] in the locale [])

I did not check the other components.

Bilgin