+1 !

Yes drag'n'drop would be great !

From: "Sumit Pandit" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Yes, It will be great if user has choice to put his most usable menu items in the header and remaining in footer. Also it will awesome if he can move them via GUI (you can say drag n drop.)

- Sumit Pandit

David E Jones wrote:

Another idea that has come up recently is to put certain of the menu items in the footer to help clean up and simplify the header, and allow the header to be more oriented to the main applications that non-technical end-users would be interested in.

Some that would go in the footer include things like ebay, google base, ebay, BI, webtools, etc.

-David

Enrique Ruibal A. wrote:
Very good, common sense approach! +1

-Enrique R.

Sumit Pandit wrote:
Bilgin,
It is a great idea.
We can use Enumeration for second option.

Regards
Sumit Pandit.
Bilgin Ibryam wrote:
Hi all,

I'd like to add two new attributes to webapp element in ofbiz-component.xml The first one is description and could be used for a longer (more detailed) title. Then it can be used for title attribute in the main menu link, so for example when the user moves the mouse on HR link, the title will appear like
"Human Resource Application".

The second attribute is position (or sequence) and could be used for
positioning the applications on the main menu. Then everyone can order the applications as needed(not only alphabetically). There was already someone
asking about this feature if i remember right.

Is this a good idea and acceptable for OFBiz?

I'll appreciate comments from the community.

Bilgin