1. tests SHOULD use the demo data; it is there for demonstration and testing, and not using it would make various test scenarios more complicated, and also introduce more dependencies between test cases (as data that could be simply used would also have to be prepared)

2. please don't use the ext-test data file group; all of the ext* file groups are meant to be used by components added onto OFBiz, and not by anything in OFBiz itself; generally the best place for this is in the "demo" file group, as then the data can be used for manual testing and demonstration in addition to automated tests

-David