FYI: the report for this month has now been sent and is in the agenda in SVN as well.

On this particular question: the 4th person I was thinking of (and I guess I should have listed them in the report) is Jacopo. He has been working with Hotwax for a while and a few weeks ago we started talking about partnership. He is actually here in Utah right now helping with some training for a client, and things are pretty much official at this point. If anything this should increase Jacopo's ability to participate in OFBiz, though as should be expected work loads wax and wane and (just as for all of us...) our involvement will inversely wane and wax accordingly. We definitely think this is a great thing for Hotwax, and we hope it will be a good thing for OFBiz in general too. This is actually an important part of moving toward more services in the ERP world for Hotwax, which has done some work there but has mostly been in the land of ecommerce.

-David

On Mar 16, 2008, at 3:45 AM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

+1.

I really appreciate the mention about HWM, good introspection, very fair ! But I see only *3* Hotwax people (David, Anil and Andrew, all partners I guess) that are OFBiz PMC members
Jacques

From: "David E Jones" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Hello all,
I've finished writing up the board report draft, here:
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/ASF+Board+Report+2008-03+DRAFT
Any comments and suggestions are appreciated. An informal vote (+/-1 sort of thing) is also welcome. On a side note: the crypto notices and various little thingies should now all be taken care of.