Yes I had narrowed it to that, although the statement:
    "...added by the view handler if not there already..."
and is a little distracting as it suggests this shouldn't happen. But by
the time I dig deeper into that I may as well just go through the fo.ftl
files and remove the header entries.

Was just giving a heads up to see if any one had a cause for concern
before I do it.

Ray