Sorry some typos, was a bit upset (not completly because of this mail though :o)

Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
I think you really need to understand that will you will not get much help from
this list because it's not it's goal !
Please use rather user ML for such questions :

Bu tif you prefer to lose your time it's up to you :p

Jacques

From: "Vinod Kashyap" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi all,

I need an urgent help on how to deploy the ofbiz application online..

I have modified the source files according to the requirement and now i want
to upload it on the net so that it can be accessed from anywhere.

I don't know how to do this..

I need an urgent help on this..
Waiting for your reply..

Thanks..