Jacopo,

I did not intent my message to propose XAP as a replacement for OfBiz screens/forms, but to present its possibilities.
Comments follow...

Jacopo Cappellato escribió:
Daniel,

thank you for your interest and comments. What I had in mind was not to replace the form widget but instead to integrate XAP with it. I'm sorry, I don't have a clear picture but there could be more ways to do this:
1) including the XAP tags in form widget definitions
I haven't thought of this. I am not really aware of the effort to integrate and maintain with the XML forms, but I don't like the idea of mixing tags, but that's probably just my opinion.
2) let the form widgets generate XAP tags and then pass the output to the XAP parser to get the final output (Ajax pages)
I have thought of this, but I doubt about the advantages over making the same with dojo or prototype.

--
Daniel

My 2 cents,

Jacopo