+1 for a form default "paginate-size" documented in XSD

Jacques

From: "David E Jones" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <dev@ofbiz.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2008 5:38 AM
Subject: Re: Form Widget Default View Size

This does seem like a really funny reason to not do pagination, especially if paginate is set to true....

I would say yes, a default page size more than makes sense, and it actually seems odd that there isn't one!

On many pages we use a size of 20, but maybe something like 10 is more reasonable, and then people may notice more that it isn't what they want and explicitly up the size.

BTW, I just noticed that there is no "paginate-size" attribute on the form definition, and perhaps we should have something like that so that there is a default size documented in the XSD, and so that it is possible to set the page size without having to add something to the screen def to set the VIEW_SIZE parameter (which is a little odd, and not clear in the XSD making it indirect and hard to figure out where to do it if you don't have an example).

-David