What about moving the config properties that are under src/base to the base/config folder? In my opinion it is counter intuitive to search for them under the src folder. Most important: you have to recompile the base component after you edit them. I guess there are some technical reasons for doing this, probably becayse the config files need to be included into the ofbiz.jar file: but maybe we may try to create a new ant task that just recreate the ofbiz.jar file without recompiling the sources by copying the config files from the config folder; and we could name the new task with a seft explanatory name, for example "deploy-config-files"

I know this is not a big issue but IMO it is important to fix these small details before the framework release.

What do you think?