Hi,
I am trying to add the following UiLabel that includes some parameters

    <property key="ProductOnlyShowingFirstN">
        <value xml:lang="en">NOTE: Only showing the first ${viewSize} of
${listSize} products. To view the rest, use the Products tab for this
category.</value>
        <value xml:lang="it">NOTA: Sono elencati solo ${viewSize} di
${listSize} prodotti. Per visualizzare gli altri, usa il pannello Prodotti
di questa categoria.</value>
    </property>

I would like to use it in miniproductlist.ftl to replace an english constant
text.
Unfortunately I see that the parameters ${viewSize} and ${listSize} are not
rendered as expected but the whole string is displayed as it appears in the
UiLabel.xml file.

What is the correct way to display parametrized labels?

Many thanks,
Bruno