http://www.hotwaxmedia.com

o:801.649.6594
f:801.649.6595

On Jul 7, 2008, at 7:58 AM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

Clearly +1
Jacques

From: "Ashish Vijaywargiya" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
+1.
On Mon, Jul 7, 2008 at 6:47 PM, Jacopo Cappellato <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I did some load testing and it seems that the issue is caused by the
upgrade to Tomcat 6: we are probably doing something wrong in the way we
init the embedded instance.
What if I downgrade to Tomcat 5 and I move the patch for the upgrade to
Tomcat 6 in Jira?
Then we will have more time to investigate and fix this rather critical
issue.

What do you think?

Jacopo