Hi dev,

Is it intended to compile and write suggestions somewhere in the Wiki ?

Jacques

From: "Jacopo Cappellato" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
And it would be cool if the styles of the Entity Data Maintenance screens in general are the same used by the widgets.

Jacopo

On Jul 9, 2008, at 1:18 AM, Adrian Crum wrote:

While we are at it, lets make the Find options a collapsible screenlet.

-Adrian

Jacques Le Roux wrote:
Hi,
I was looking at an entity (OrderAdjustment) in Entity Data Maintenance. Don't you think it was really better when we had vertical separators for columns (have a look at release4.0) ? It's really hard to find columns separations. Would it be a big task to put them back ? I don't know if this came from CSS changes, but after all in this case it's pure tables. We can use them here (did not look yet at code nor CSS files) !
Thanks