Hi Hans,
Thanks for the response and making me feel welcome.

I read the jira issues/design doc and got a basic feeling for the
functionality desired in the SFA module(if thats the correct ofbiz term).
I would be comfortable working on any of the issues and would like to
start with simpler issues first.

I think "1653-Develop a Create Maketing Campaign Process wizard" looks
like a good one to start with.

Right now I am trying to have my environment setup and trying to
understand how patch files, eclipse and subclipse work (if anyone has any
pointers, please share). I will either email some questions if I get stuck
or if I get lucky, maybe a patch.

-Milind