Are we feeling a little domineering today?

Just because internationalizing code is a best practice doesn't mean it's the ONLY practice, and I don't think we want to force it for any and all users of OFBiz (ie those writing their own applications, etc).

That's the thing with best practices: we want them and we want to recommend them and for the main code base even ask people to follow them. We also want primary and secondary/other best practices. Still, not being omniscient we don't want to think we know everything and not have any flexibility in the framework.

-David