Hi Adrian,

the difference is as I already mentioned in the component selection

the projectmanagement has 2 selections which are project management
specific:
<field-map field-name="workEffortTypeId" value="TASK"/>
<field-map field-name="currentStatusId" value="PTS_CREATED"/>

these status and type were specifically created for the projectmanager
and are not used for selection in the workeffort manager.

The projectmanager will only show the tasks created there.....

Regards,
Hans